Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Oh Mary, Doing Your Business

Sometimes I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to write about until I start writing or have taken a picture that I want to share. Other times, there is intention because obviously, something is
on my mind. Today is a combination of image & an intention. 

We've been here since April, and I have conquered many a man's tasks but the one I'm writing about was not anything I could do, or even want to handle. (for lots of s*&+ty reasons)

TOILETS

How anyone can be a plumber or a septic system worker is beyond my comprehension. SURE, someone has to do it. But that someone is NOT me. I get as close to "poop" duty as a caregiver than I care to be. 

But here's what's going on this morning. We sprung a leak. There's a wax ring, bolts, toilet, and water both in the tank and on the floor.The water on the floor is the problem. Then there's a wonderful man, Hogan Taylor who did the remodeling at the farmhouse (a flip), and Mother Mary praying over us all.

I adore Mary. She is the Mother of all Moms. And she watches and prays for us with great intention. Here hands are always posed in prayer. 

Today I needed her help with the prayer of making sure our toilet problem wasn't too serious, and thankfully the prayers were answered. The toilet was only loose bolt at the wax ring and flange. (I won't bore you with plumber parts)

So an hour later, we were back to the business of "doing your business"! And by the way Hogan wouldn't take a penny from us. What a kind man. 

Hugs,

Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment