Friday, November 25, 2016

The Halls Are Decked

I worked on decorating the Inn for a week. I decided after going through every single Christmas box (an entire room full of boxes) what we would use or not, and I decided that less was more for us now. 
Gone is the thrill I once had of placing trees in every room and displaying all kinds of Christmas knick-knacks and garland being strung in every doorway. I didn't even get much outside on the porch. 

"Bah Humbug"
image source: filmnoirblonde.com

So here it is. We hope you love it! There's the Mister's tree with all our rustic ornaments. There's my tree with all our vintage glass ornaments on it. Gary and I started collecting all of these in '07 the year we were married.  
Then on the Mister's tree is an ornament his daughter made with her name on it when she was a little girl. And on mine,I have the ornament I got as a present from my daughter when she was a tiny baby.

          


 What are you going to do for your holiday decorating this year?











No comments:

Post a Comment