Saturday, June 3, 2017

June Is Here Already

It's hard to believe that June is already here! The Inn is filling up fast and we have a big trip this month! We are looking forward to a get-a-way but it's going to be a definite challenge for us. We are going to be flying all the way across America! To the land of the potato! Stay tuned for that story.

This month I added a little bling to Charlotte. Now her nightlife will shine brightly. I did this myself. I even measured the distance between each solar lights. 
(eco-friendly President #Trump! I so disagree with bailing on the Paris Agreement)

Charlotte's new bling  

We had lots of guests in May from all over the US! Birders kept me busy and I hope they, like the birds they love, migrate back to us next year. 

Thank you for your kindness, love, and support.
May all those who enter as guests,
Leave as friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment